Are you one of those people that struggle to get out of bed in the morning?
Search no more, as you will be presented with a great gadget that will definitely get you out of bed on time! The Clocky Alarm Clock is well worth it.
You will be presented with some great reviews and info on The Clocky Alarm clock to equip yourself before purchasing one.
What is The Clocky Alarm Clock?
If you are one of those people who oversleep, the Clocky Alarm Clock is perfect for you. Clocky was invented to prevent late sleepers from hitting their snooze button. If you don’t get up on time, Clocky will dash around producing noisy robotic sounds and blinking his light until you locate him.
This bold little gadget gives the harsh love we all need in the morning. Sturdy enough to soar to a height of 3 feet, this is the alarm clock that keeps on giving. You can also decide to disable the wheels and use Clocky as a conventional alarm clock, but there won’t be any fun in that, right?
This odd alarm clock has wheels that rotate so the clock spins off the desk and across the floor whilst the alarm is going off. So, you will have to get out of bed and find that clock to turn it off, forcing you to get out of bed.
Features and Specialities of The Clocky Alarm Clock
- Alarm clock with wheels that spins off your table with loud noises.
- Digital display.
- Snooze button – up to 9 minutes (can only use snooze once before going off).
- Button for turning the wheels on and off.
- Has a maximum drop height of up to 3 feet.
- Operates on 4 x AAA batteries, which are not included – get this pack for the best deal
- Click here to read the rest of features
Advantages of The Clocky Alarm Clock
The Clocky soars off your desk and spins around your room searching for a place to hide. It endlessly shrieks its way across your room disturbing your deep sleep. There is no other choice than to leave your warm bed and sprint around your room until you can grab it and switch it off. This is definitely useful for late sleepers as it forces you get of bed.
The Clocky can efficiently function on any surface such as wood or carpet and just in case you want it to stay still, it has a button to disable the wheels. It’s an alarm clock that can heal your stubborn snoozing.
Disadvantages of The Clocky Alarm Clock
Clocky is kind of dim-witted at times and doesn’t have a great range of programmed routes. Sometimes it might take a left or right and end up knocking into other things. This can easily be sorted if you place it on the floor after you hit the snooze button. After clocky goes off for the second time, it will then easily spin around its desired path.
The Clocky Alarm Clock Review
If you are like me and struggle to wake up each morning then the Clocky Alarm Clock is definitely the one for you. If your boss is tired of hearing that excuse, “my alarm clock didn’t go off”, then you need to buy the clocky!
Clocky Alarm Clock spins away from your desk, plummets to the floor and spins across the room finding a place to hide. They knock into everything in their attempt to find a spot. A squealing noise constantly goes off and what I love about this is that you are actually forced to get out of bed and locate the clocky to turn it off.
It doesn’t seem quite funny running after a clock and any ordinary person who sees this will think you are crazy, but if it gets you out of bed on time – then it is a remarkable little gadget.
Follow some of the following tips and the Clocky will definitely be welcomed by any over sleeper:
Tips & Warnings
- Clocky will stay in the same position after the alarm goes off when you press the snooze button. After 9 minutes, the Clocky will immediately spin on the floor. So you get one chance to hit that snooze button.
- If you select zero for the snooze alarm, Clocky will spin to the floor as soon as the alarm rings the first time.
- Twist the alarm clock face to the outer circumference of the table for the clock to roll forward. You wouldn’t want the clocky to spin all over your face. That would be rather … uncomfortable (but effective in waking you up, for sure!).
- Click here for a few tips form users of Clocky
The Clocky Alarm Clock is one awesome gadget that is specifically designed to get you out of bed in the morning. As soon as the clocky jumps off your desk, it will make strange sounds and immediately try to locate a place to hide. There is only one way to turn it off and that is by forcing yourself out of bed. Some may call it a rude awakening; some may call it the coolest gadget ever – but whatever phrase you call it the clocky definitely does what it was designed to do!